For light use you would choose a belt free power washer. Belt free power washers are less expensive and have become much more popular in the last few years because of their lower price. They come either with a Gasoline Engine or an Electric Motor
What’s considered light use?
- If you power wash occasionally, 3-5 hours a week.
- If you are simply cleaning dirt and debris
For Heavy Use you would choose the Belt Drive Pressure Washer. The water pump is bolted to the frame and connected to the engine or motor with drive belts, and typically the pressure washer pump turns significantly slower than the engine. You will invest more in a Belt Drive Power Washer, but it will be more reliable and cost less to repair.
What’s considered heavy use?
- If you plan on using the washer regularly, or commercially.
This unit will give you the portability you need and allow you to take your own water with you to the job site.
Why use skid mounts?
- Up to 4000 PSI
- Up to 5.5 Gallons per minute
- Up to 200 Gallon Tank
- Available with or without a hose reel
- Belt Free Design or Belt Drive